Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Buddah Tshirt Design.


I love doing tshirt designs, one day I'm going to have a whole wardrobe full of all the shirts I've done over the years. Man that would be sweet.

I've been working on the Blue Crane Design website for the last few days. The site that's up at the moment is just a mock up that Nikki made to get it online asap to start taking clients. So now that we have a little more spare time I'm going to make it really special. I've just started using Freeway rather than Dreamweaver and it is SO much better. I might do up a review if I have some spare time.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post Jimmy!
    Really cookies was so delicious ^^ my mom bought it for me, cause I don't know cook u.u

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Azu, I cook a lot! I think maybe you read my girlfriend's blog, her name is Violet :D

    ReplyDelete